SWOCA has purchased TeamViewer; a new application that will allow us to more efficiently assist you with applications running on your local computer. The following is a brief description of the process to access the TeamViewer application.
End Users Wanting to Share Their Desktops:
- Under the "Customer Support" link from our homepage, depending upon your platform, choose "Remote Assistance for Mac" or "Remote Assistance for PC."
- The "Remote Assistance for PC' link will open a dialog box: (You may need to download it first.)
- Choose "Run" to execute the program.
- After executing, the following screen will appear.
- Provide this ID and Password to the SWOCA staff member assisting you.