Thu 5 1:00PM–3:00PM
3 hoursRegistration Deadline
SWOCA - Butler 2 Meeting Room
Cory Hylton - IEP Anywheresss@swoca.net
Join us on Thursday, March 5th at 1PM to check out IEP Anywhere.
IEP Anywhere is a living solution, meaning it is continuously under active development. In fact, three major features were released mid-February, including Real-Time Data Validation. This feature gives users feedback immediately when they make a mistake in their document (e.g. enter the wrong End Date on an IEP). Even if you have seen IEP Anywhere in the past, there is a great deal more to see.
Please join us to see why IEP Anywhere serves more Ohio students than every other Special Programs software system combined.
• Work better, together - Work in the same document at the same time. See team member edits in real-time. Discuss student needs and upcoming meetings while you work over chat. Collaborate with team members who may work at different buildings easily, anytime.
• Modern authoring experience - Richly format text. Paste images directly into documents. Store text and templates for rapid re-use. Upload attachments and capture electronic signatures.
• Improve administration - Review documents district-wide. Manage using powerful administrative reports. Retain complete electronic documentation year-over-year. Transfer and accept documents electronically from other districts, state-wide.
• Smarter compliance toolkit - Help staff answer their own compliance questions with embedded links to resources. Provide compliant text templates for any form field, district-wide. Require documents pass validation checks before they are completed. Generate data extracts for state reporting.
• Integrated with your tech stack - Import student demographics nightly. Login with your district's central authentication system. IEP Anywhere is the only system that integrates with DASL, PowerSchool, Infinite Campus, eSchool and Abre.